Selling for the first time. A lovely single level "Federation Style" home quality built by Imperial Homes.
The original owners are downsizing and a ready to move. Don't miss out on the opportunity to purchase this beautiful home.
Fabulous location just a short stroll the river and all amenities including Little Stove Café.
Double French doors lead you to a spacious lounge and dining room. Lovely bay window overlooks the front yard with rose garden and picket fence. Built in gas fire makes a cozy touch for winter.
Good size main bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite barroom. The minor bedrooms are located at the rear of the home enabling separation from the main bedroom for convenient family living.
The kitchen was recently replaced.. Stone benches and white cabinetry are a feature. Loads of storage for convenience.
The kitchen overlooks a open plan meal and family room. High ceilings give the room a great sense of spaciousness .
Large undercover outdoor entertaining area for alfresco dining. The yard has enough room for a small pool if that was your desire. North East backyard makes for excellent natural light.
• Large Main Bedroom with Built in Robe and Ensuite
• Very High Ceilings throughout
• Separate Lounge and Dining Room
• Built in Gas Heater to the lounge room
• Solid Jarrah Floor Boards
• Under cover Alfresco Area
• Double Garage plus storeroom
• Wood Box Heater to the family room
• Ducted Air Conditioning
- Solar Panels and Electricity System
- Bore Reticulation
• Gas Hot Water System
• Lovely Established Gardens
• Stroll to the River and Cafes
• Minor bedrooms have Built in Robes
• Family Bathroom with Bath and Separate Shower
• Modern Kitchen with loads of bench space and storage
• 500sqm block
A beautiful home that will suit empty nesters and families alike .
For more information contact the exclusive agent Jim Moncrieff 0409 890 001